These peonies were grown for Aquarelle in the Corrèze region in the south west of France. Their generous flowers and silky petals range from powder pink to deep fuchsia as the season progresses.
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems.
- Clean the stems thoroughly, removing as much foliage as possible, as this can affect the quality of the water and prevent your flowers from opening.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Put fresh water in your vase and add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water every two daysr. Tip: Also top up the water regularly, as peonies are particularly thirsty flowers.