A charming bouquet with gorgeous seasonal flowers
This week, why not treat someone to this rustic, colourful creation. Composed with luminous 'Coral Charm' peonies which change colour during the course of their blooming, stunning 'Farieta' dianthus and delicate 'Alissa champagne' lisianthus with pink hypericum. The composition is enhanced with fronds of naturally slender 'Green Bell' fern asparagus.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days