Scent takes centre stage
Inspired by the arrival of autumn, our artisan florists have composed a seasonally scented, bright bouquet. Bicoloured yellow-orangey 'Cherry Brandy' roses, violet chrysanthemums and orange carthamus... Our artisan florists have chosen an assortment of flamboyantly coloured flowers, mingled with a few branches of wax plant and photinia. And the flagship flowers of the bouquet ? Tuberoses ! With their heady scent, they elevate this composition which celebrates Autumn.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days