Celebrate Christmas with a pretty bouquet!
Composed of protea, carnations, some roses, lisianthus, talinium as well as eucalyptus,, this Christmas bouquet will fit perfectly into your interior for the end of year celebrations. It embodies the elegance of the festivities while mixing with traditions with its warm colors with a trendy color this year: viva magenta. An ideal creation to slip onto your table on New Year's Eve or to offer as a gift for this special occasion!
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days