Today, Aquarelle invites you to share a delightfully original variety of orchid: Dendrobium nobile. These flowers offer an infinite choice of shapes, colours and textures, guaranteed to make you dream of distant shores... Let Aquarelle.com bring a touch of magic and exoticism into your home with this graceful, delicate orchid.
Your orchid will be accompanied by a pretty ceramic plant pot.
Height : 50 cm including pot
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this orchid for as long as possible:
- After flowering, cut any stems on which the flowers have wilted above the 2nd eye (20 to 25 cm from the foor)
- Temperature : Indoors, from 18° to 20°C, outside above 5°C.
- Light: Strong and abundant light is required to help your orchid grow and flower, but do not expose it to direct sunlight in the summer to avoid burning the leaves.
- Watering: Adapt the frequency to the temperature, and the light in summer. Water your plant every 8-10 days indoors (18°-20°C), and 2 or 3 times a month only when the temperature falls below 10°C. Avoid over-watering which will damage the plant.
- Outside : Your orchid can be placed outside from April to October if the night-time are above 5°C. It will flower during the months of January and February. To keep your orchid in flower, water it sparingly and if possible, keep it cool at night.