From Var fields to our mmanufacture
We love these magnificent anemones from the Var region in the south of France for their generous flowers and beautifully vibrant colours. Assembled in hand-tied bouquets of blue, white, pink and red anenomes, they will gently unfurl to make a wonderfully long-lasting composition, filled with natural charm!
Instructions for care
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days