Inspired by this painting, this bouquet mixes a blue and purple colour scheme with scabiosa and statice. The little dashes of red and orange are incarnated by the deep purple roses and red masterwort. These elegant flowers give a light and airy look to this floral composition,
Height of the bouquet: 30 cm
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days