An enchanting seasonal composition
Give in to the charm of this stunning winter bouquet, composed of generous white dianthus, pretty branches of white limoniumium, delicate white lisianthus, hypericum berries and a handful of seasonal fragrant eucalyptus.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days